Ten thing I must give up to move forward:
- Letting the opinion of others control my life.
- The shame of past failures
- Being indecisive about what I want.
- Procrastinating about things I want.
- Choosing to do NOTHING.
- My need to be right.
- Running from problems that should be fixed.
- Making excuses rather than decisions.
- Overlooking the wonderful positive points in my life.
- Not appreciating the present moment!
I am, and as Mary says: “we all are” a work in progress. Never ceasing to improve our lots. I have come to the simple conclusion that if we don’t design our own life plan, chances are we will fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they will have planed for us: